We are committed and dedicated to deliver high quality engineering services to our customers. Our quality policy is to ensure the recruitment of skilled employees and train them adequately with focus on the standards followed by the client. Moreover, we monitor continuously to improve the performance through measurement of customer. All critical deficiencies will be addressed by identifying root cause and taking corrective action. All deliveries will be subjected to quality audit team by three levels. This team consists of delivery heads, certified quality auditors and experts in the corresponding domain.
- Implement and adhere to robust processes of monitoring projects for defects and non-conformance of cost and schedule variance.
- Ensure appropriately skilled employees are adequately trained and provided with standard work, continuous learning and global opportunities
- Continuously monitor and improve performance through measurement of customer satisfaction.
- Address all critical deficiencies by identifying root cause and taking corrective action.
- Proactively measure customer satisfaction and act on customer feedback.
- Employ effective processes for corrective and preventive actions on all critical non- conformances.
- Ensure employee development through global opportunities and continuous learning.
- Resolve all issues identified in management review meeting.
- Quality Business Excellence Model
SIMGROSYS is committed and dedicated to deliver high quality engineering services to our customers.
SIMGROSYS will achieve this through:
- Sound quality management systems
- Empowered management resources
- Continuous monitoring is to improve the performance efficiency
- Identification of root causes of critical deficiencies
- Corrective action required
Based on above means, we hope we could achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
It specifies the requirements for a quality management system to enhance customer satisfaction. The quality management system is certified as ISO 9001:2008.
ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management System
This is the most widely recognized security standard for information security management. It is an assurance that the confidentiality, integrity and availability of vital corporate and customer information will be maintained.