Simgrosys supports military shelter manufacturers to formulate and validate the design using techniques such as CAD, CFD and FEA. Simgrosys engineers can make detailed drawings for shelters as per the standards. Simgrosys engineers are facilitated with good exposure on military standards.
- Vibration analysis of base frame of shelters with anti vibration mountings using MIL standard 'MIL-STD-810F - Category 514 -Rail cargo vibration exposure'.
- Functional shock analysis on the base frame of engine structure for the impulse loads specified in the standard MIL-STD-810F method 516.5 procedure-1.
- To perform acceleration analysis on the Base frame by applying acceleration on the whole structure.
- To perform the following three cases Acceleration Analysis (Longitudinal load case)
- Acceleration Analysis (Transverse load case)
- Acceleration Analysis (Combined load case)
- Linear Static Analysis
- Non-Linear Analysis
- Vibration Analysis (Modal, FRA)
- Impact Analysis
Simgrosys delivers integrated product engineering solutions to automotive clients globally, helping to compress program duration, cost and weight optimization, less-time physical testing and achievement of new emission and regulatory requirements of USA and Europe. Simgrosys works to systematically optimize total product cost by attributes, costs identifying design and effect on vehicle interaction; using cost modeling to analyze cost drivers and alternatives across the engineering value chain, and by optimizing design and BOM through value analysis and engineering. Accelerate time to market using reference designs, knowledge base, and modeling and simulation tools.
Our cross-industry presence enables us to provide the best engineering solutions available. In addition, we develop highly localized engineering solutions for our customers based on a strong knowledge of various emerging markets, standards and regulations. We also provide complete procurement assistance and vendor identification services for today's emerging markets.